Renting a temporary heater doesn’t have to be complicated. But the choices you have before you rent may seem overwhelming.
Do I pick a temporary heater that runs on diesel, propane, natural gas, or electricity? Do I need one that’s portable or stationary? Do I need several small units or one large unit? How much moisture should I be releasing into my space?
We’ve got the answers — and the rental process is simple. An expert from OnSite HVAC Rentals can easily walk you through the pain-free process by asking some simple questions about your space and quickly developing a custom, cost-efficient solution.
- On-site calculation for your specific job — free of charge.
- Full-service installation and start-up consulting.
- Free equipment maintenance while on site.
- Propane fuel delivery and set up.
- Diesel fuel delivery and set up.
- Fuel container rentals.
- Daily/weekly/monthly equipment monitoring (if needed.)
There’s no job too big or too small for us — and we’ll never leave you with equipment you don’t know how to operate.
OnSite HVAC Rentals works with businesses in Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, and Delaware — and we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Interested in renting a heater or other HVAC equipment? Call us at 800-748-2289 or email us at [email protected].